Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Welcome to My New Home...

Neat picture, don't you think?

This is my first post using blogger! For several reasons, I have decided to switch over here, and I think I'm going to really like it- I hope you will too! I haven't been a blogger for very long, but if you would like to check out some of my old posts, go to http://www.potassiumtube.wordpress.com/.

One of the new features I have been able to add to the blog is a Super Natural Recipe Search thanks to Heidi Swanson from 101 Cookbooks. I have been an avid follower of her blog for quite a while now, but have only commented several times. I now regret my near stalker-esque admiration of her blog because I like to let people know when I enjoy their work. So Heidi, if you're reading this, I want to let you know that I am a huge fan and appreciate your hard work.

Another thing I like about blogger is the professional look that I am able to achieve. Anyone that knows me is well aware of the fact that I am not up-to-speed with technology. I still prefer VHS to DVDs if that tells you anything.

In an effort to maximize the beauty and potential of my new blog, I am going to break through my technology block and learn the ropes of blogging. I hope you enjoy the site in its current state as well as through all of the changes that are yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment