Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Make-Me-Laugh Monday Once Again

This Monday, I am particularly in need of a good laugh. Searching for a job is not easy as it is, but in these tough economic times, it's even worse (obviously!). I try not to complain too much because I do not have a house payment or a family to support. I just hope things turn around soon!

OK, enough with the depressing stuff; I'm starting to sound like Debbie Downer. That's it!! Oh man, I'm excited; I'm going to post a Debbie Downer video for today. I wasn't sure what to post and now I do, so I'm already in a better mood! I hope this cheers you up too:



Sorry to post another video, but this one was just too appropriate for today. And it got even better when she mentioned bananas and potassium!

No comments:

Post a Comment