For whatever reason---probably because I'm so cold my fingers are about to fall off---I don't feel like doing a long post. I am going to post a tribute to food using some of my favorite food pictures I have taken. I hope you enjoy them and I promise I will post something more interesting soon!
Here they are in no particular order because I am running out of time before I freeze to death...
- Sourdough bread in which I scored "N" for my brother, Nino
- Romanesco- an amazing looking cruciferous vegetable
- My wedding cake; well, not mine from my wedding (I'm not even close to marriage!)- I just decorated it for school
- Doughnut from Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland that looks like my dad
- Pimientos de Padron from Viridian Farms in Portland
- Brioche we made in school; they look like ET during construction
- An AWESOME Italian Plum
- I envy the skill of this latte craftsman/woman
- I believe pears and figs were created specially for me
- Butter Braids- they taste better than they sound...
- Yellow tomato and Purple Pepper *Fun fact: I almost named my blog "Purple Pepper Eater" in honor of this rare pepper, but found that other people had post titles with similar names and I wanted to be original.
- The morning of my exam to become a Registered Dietitian, I ate half of a peanut butter sandwich with Skippy on white bread (blah!) because that's what my mom ate before she passed her nursing boards (apparently it's a nursing tradition). It worked!!
Have a great Saturday, with or without sunshine!!!